Sponsor and Exhibitor Information for the NONPF Annual Conference
2018 NONPF 44th Annual Conference Sponsors
NONPF would like to recognize ALL of the sponsors that have donated to our upcoming Annual Conference in Indianapolis, IN. It is with their support and donations that NONPF is able to put together another fabulous conference for the 44th year in a row.
Heart of NONPF Sponsors:
- Fitzgerald Health Education Associates LLC
- NYU Rory Meyers College of Nursing Oral Health Nursing Education and Practice (OHNEP) Program
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners National Certification Board Inc
- American Nurses Credentialing Center
Gold Level Sponsors:
- Advanced Nurses Credentialing Center
- University of Illinois at Chicago College of Nursing
- Wolters Kluwer
Silver Level Sponsors:
- Medatrax, Inc
- Michigan State University College of Nursing
- Sigma Global Nursing Excellence
Bronze Level Sponsors:
- Archetype Innovations, LLC
- EXXAT, LLC
- Isabel Healthcare, Inc
Join the National Organization of Nurse Practitioner Faculties in Indianapolis, IN on April 18-22, 2018 for an interactive and educational experience. As a trusted resource for quality Nurse Practitioner (NP) education, the Annual NONPF Conference brings together an estimated 800 NP faculty representing both national and international NP educational programs.
Exhibit Hall Features
- Over 10 hours of exhibit time
- Dedicated exhibit hall hours during breaks to maximize high traffic
- 2 exhibit hall staff badges, per 6 foot exhibit table top space
- Booth signage with company name and booth number
- Electrical hook-up, Internet and phone lines available upon request (additional
charges may apply)
- Sponsorship opportunities available
$750.00 - Each exhibit space will include:
- one (1) 6' table that includes 2 chairs and skirting
- Two exhibitor registrations (including select meals)
- Electrical hookup & Internet (Internet is available at additional charge)
- Phone lines are available upon request (charges will apply).
For a full list of sponsorship opportunities please download the 2018 Exhibitor Prospectus and read over the terms to participate. We are also open to new ideas you may have for sponsorship! If you have a great idea please indicated so in the prospectus application.
Download the 2018 Exhibitor Prospectus today.
Read the Terms and Conditions to exhibit.
Due to high demand to exhibit at this year's conference, our registration is now restricted exclusively to Gold Level Sponsors or higher. If you would like to become a sponsor and exhibit at this year's conference, please email Ryan Brooks (RBrooks@NONPF.org) for further information.
Booth Map - https://nonpf.confex.com/nonpf/2018in/exhibitorboothmap.cgi?
Hotel and Travel information: the host hotel is the JW Marriott Indianapolis, located at 10 S. West Street, Indianapolis, IN 46204. To reserve a room please click here
Exhibit Hours and Location: The exhibit area for 2017 will be in the Griffin Hall (located on the 2nd floor). The doors to the exhibit area will be locked at the end of the conference each day. Exhibit check-in will be Thursday, April 19. We will have an Exhibitor Packet and welcome letter for your representative when they arrive at the NONPF Meeting so please check-in with the registration desk (times will be posted on the agenda soon).
Thursday: Set-Up: 10:30 AM - 3:30 PM
3:30 PM – 6:00 PM
Friday: 7:00 AM – 9:30 AM
10:15 AM – 10:45 AM
12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
Saturday: 7:30 AM – 8:45 AM
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Take-Down: 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Exhibit Representatives – Representatives will now be registered through the online exhibitor portal including the purchase of additional badges. Please submit each representative’s information on the site when you register and type their names are they wish to appear on the printed name badge. As a reminder, your company representatives are welcome to attend any of the NONPF Plenary or Concurrent Sessions during the off hours for the exhibit hall. Should they wish to apply for continuing education credits for any of their attended sessions, they will need to register as a conference attendee.
Shipping materials to conference: NONPF will be working with FedEx, located in the JW Marriott, to manage exhibit materials shipped for the conference. We will not provide a contractor for drayage, labor or booth set up. Please see the instructions for FedEx shipping here.
NONPF will not be responsible for any materials shipped directly to the hotel, and NONPF will not pay any associated package handling fees. Exhibitors will be responsible fully for any shipping and handling charges for materials.