Advancing the Nation's Healthcare Transformation:
Uniting and Leading through NP education
April 19-23, 2017
Thank you to everyone that helped to make the NONPF 43rd Annual Conference a huge success! We had 742 registered attendees, with more than 25 people registering on-site, making this the largest NONPF Conference to date.
Meeting App and Continuing Education
New this year, the conference evaluations and continuing education credits are offered on the NONPF app. You no longer need to log into two different systems to find what you need!
The NONPF app, can be found at: https://nonpf.confex.com/nonpf/2017dc/meetingapp.cgi
Download the app today - have it saved on your mobile device of your choice. You can use the app to view the conference schedule, download the most up-to-date presentations and handouts from our presenters, evaluate your sessions, and print a copy of the conference attendee list. Some aspects of the app can be viewed without logging into the app but for your evaluations and CEs, you will need to create a user account.
- Log on to: https://nonpf.confex.com/nonpf/2017dc/meetingapp.cgi
- Create an account using your email address and a password.
- It must be the same email address used when registering for the event. If you use an alternate email address you will not have access to content on this site. You may create your own password for the site.
- Navigate to the session you attended and click "Evaluate" at the top of the page and evaluate the session to earn your CE hours. At the conclusion of the meeting, you will be able to complete the Overall Meeting Evaluation.
- Once the Overall Evaluation is submitted, you will be able to print your continuing education certificate.
Please note: if you do not see "Handouts" listed under a particular session, it means that there are no handouts available for this presentation, either the content was uploaded after the deadline for inclusion or it was not released by the presenter.
Traveling to the NONPF Annual Meeting could not be any easier!
Train: Union Station, located just two miles away and a few stops away on Metro's red line, is serviced by Amtrak.
Air: Three airports service Washington DC, with Ronald Reagan International Airport (DCA) being the closest. As you search for flights, you may also wish to look at Dulles International (IAD) or Baltimore-Washington Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI). All three airports have public transportation options available to help you get to the Grand Hyatt.
Driving: For driving directions and parking information, please visit the Grand Hyatt's transportation website.